LiveText, Inc. is looking for a Front End Web Developer at our La Grange, IL. Office. The position can be remote, but only for local candidates. Each project will require an office visit to organize project specs with our in-office team.
The Front-End Developer will be working in a team environment designing and developing applications through a full life cycle. The best candidate for this position should be technically strong, self-motivated, detail oriented, possess excellent oral and written communication, able to prioritize multiple tasks, and ready to join a growing engineering team and organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
- Participate in design and code review
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering
Required Skills and Experience:
- Should be up to date with the relevant modern technologies (HTML5, CSS3, WordPress etc..)
- Have some experience working with markup in dynamic applications. Comfortable looking at templates that have back-end code embedded in the markup — with the ability to manage HTML that may be concatenated from case statements, loops, etc.
- Should be skilled and familiar with jQuery.
- Familiarity with Bootstrap, Modernizer, Git, LESS, and/or OOCSS a plus.
- Ability to write reusable code for UI components
- Good eye for design and user experience
- BS/BA in a relevant field of study
- Mid-level developer with 3-5 years front-end development experience