Required Experience: 2 years
Preference: Male candidate
Education Qualification: M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)
Department: Formulation Development – NDDS
- Candidate should have experience in NDDS Product Development of Parenteral, Solid oral and Semi solid dosage forms for Regulated and Domestic Markets
- Execution of Scale-up and Clinical Trial Batches for NDDS projects. Candidate should be competent for troubleshooting of the allotted projects
- Responsible for exhibit / validation batches in co-ordination with process development lab
- Should care for documentation and compilation of necessary regulatory submission data
- Should have experience in technology transfer from R&D to manufacturing site
- Monitoring stability of products during development and validation batches
- Should co-ordinate with various functions like Analytical, QA, PDL & Plant etc.
About Intas Pharma
At Intas, people are the most valuable assets. It boasts of having one of the most charismatic pools of employees with incredible achievement orientation. The human resource development strategies at Intas invariably focus on incessant improvement of professional and interpersonal skills and abilities, fostering team spirit and enhancing the knowledge base of its employees. Through numerous training and development programs, Intas continuously invests to bring out the best out of its human assets.
Intas believes in the spirit of “growing together”. Through excellent career development opportunities, it provides a platform for carving a high trajectory of accomplishments to all people. Work-life balance is its winning formula, ensuring effectiveness across all spheres of life.
As a fast paced, Indian multinational Intas is growing at a tremendous pace. Young and dynamic professionals with a “CAN DO” attitude are welcome to become Intas’ “Partners in Success”.