Design is the heart of any website. You know this, and that’s why you have a passion for creating awesome on every WordPress project you touch. Our clients need your vision for what their website can become and we know you’ll give them what they need and more. Apply now and when our next project begins, we’ll add you to the team!
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
To qualify as a Webidextrous Freelance WordPress Designer you must:
- be a U.S citizen living and working in the U.S.
- speak English as your first language
- have a portfolio with at least three referenceable examples or case studies of preferably live websites
- have your own computer, software, and skills to complete any Web design project
- be willing, able, and equipped to work remotely nearly 100% of the time
- be enthusiastic and charming with clients
- understand client needs through active listening and insightful questioning
- be able to deliver on tight deadlines
- help in the “upselling” process of converting clients to additional services they may need
- be a fan of designing WordPress sites
- As a Freelance WordPress Designer at Webidextrous, you’ll be called upon to:
- Interface directly with the client in online project discovery meetings
- Create multiple wireframes and interactive mockups of key site interactions and pages
- Design multiple layouts based on select wireframes
- Work closely with WordPress Developers to ensure the design vision is accomplished
- Revise and update website designs as the client requires
- Use Google Drive, Zoho Projects, and other collaboration tools to accomplish project objectives
- Other design duties as assigned
Bachelor’s in a design-related discipline is preferred but will consider candidates with demonstrable practical experience and “nanodegree” certifications.