To start with, this position is for Datopic. We are a high performing digital agency based out of Noida. Our motto is to build digitally interactive businesses like never before. We are very serious about our work and perhaps more serious about our employees. Our mantra is all about work, people and play!
We are looking for …
A person who can handle stuff! Can you handle bugs as in errors? Can you handle a finicky client? Can you handle fun at work too??? If you have 2 or more yeses, you are an Datopian(you just don’t know it yet!) We have our team up and running already. All we need now is you, a member who can mentor a couple of juniors, manage that introductory drill and grill the new joinees. ?
We’re looking for an Application Engineer who solves bugs like puzzles, who loves to give challenges to colleagues and who can assist the Managers in managing the team. We’re looking for an all-rounder! Don’t you delay in that application of yours ?
Responsibilities would include …
– Building the PHP backend in consultation with product management, architecture, and front-end developer
– Make choices for data structures and architectural components keeping in mind the long-term evolution of the application
– Ensure integrity of the web services APIs exposed by the back-end
– Build efficient, scalable and reusable code. Participate in design and code reviews
– Identify and prototype best practices for backend engineering
– Communicate issues and obstacles to development with management on a regular basis
Who possesses …
– Ability to clearly specify interfaces between components
– Good grasp of Object oriented concepts along with ability to apply the relevant PHP frameworks
– Experience in using PHP frameworks, Laravel framework etc
– MySQL – Ability to work with databases where large amounts of data is involved.
– Knowledge of CSS, AJAX, XML, JQuery, Angular
– Excellent knowledge of MVC architecture
– Hands on experience in WordPress, OpenCart and Magento
– Good knowledge in API and plugin creation
– Good communications skills (Written and verbal)
– Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines
– Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
– Ability to work individually with minimum or no guidance
– Capability to review and test code
– Knowledge of software development practices, web application development methodologies etc.